The Washington Post:
The Philadelphia Inquirer: A Beautiful Mind
The New Republic – Drugs in the Water Supply
The Wall Street Journal:
- Marijuana and MS (2018)
- Eleven New Alzheimer’s Genes
- The Madoff Effect
- Dancing Away Parkinson’s Disease
- Major Alzheimer’s Trial Moves Forward
The Philadelphia Inquirer (Medical Desk Staff Writer 2002-2007)
- Tsunami Series (story 1): Narrative storytelling on deadline. I followed two doctors for a month as they helped tsunami survivors. I also took all the photos.
- A Good Nurse: His first week in nursing school, a student overdosed a patient. Here’s what happened next.
- Patches + Heat = Danger: This CAR investigation resulted in a federal investigation.
- The Acoustics of Snow: A nerdy weather story.